ASA NGO Job Circular 2019. ASA Tower Job. The renowned ASA NGO Job Circular 2019 has published recently. The job circular has created a chance for the job finders. If you have the qualification for the job and you like the job position, don’t late to apply for the job. This job opportunity may not come to you again. This a Non Government Organization job and it is the largest NGO in Bangladesh.
Association for Social Advancement (ASA) NGO
ASA is a non-profit,self-sufficient microfinance institution. The ASA programs focused at awareness-raising and group formation for the poor aiming at integrated development through asserting rights of the poor, education, mini-irrigation, primary health, credit for income generation etc.- wikipedia.
The ASA NGO Job Details
- Organization: Association for Social Advancement (ASA).
- Job Type: Non Government Organization (NGO) Job
- Nature of job : Permanent Job
- Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: See the image file
- Age Limit: see the image file.
- Source: bdjobs
- Published on:
- Application Deadline: 30 November, 2019
Application Deadline: 17 May, 2019
Job Source: The Daily Prothom Alo
Job Published : 23 March, 2019
Application Deadline: 03 April, 2019
ASA Job Circular
Association for Social Advancement Job
Source: The Daily Prothom Alo
Job Published : 13 March, 2019
Application Deadline: 25 March, 2019
ASA NGO Job Circular 2019
If you are interested to get a job in ASA and eager to build your career, you may apply for the post job. If fact, this job circular is very much valuable if you think of success in your life. Submit your application within the Deadline of the circular. ASA original job circular has been converted to an image file, so that everyone may read it easily and may download the job circular within a short period of time. Finally, ASA job circular 2019 has given below.
ASA NGO HISTORY
In 1971, Bangladesh emerged as an independent nation through a bloody war and at a cost of millions of lives. The country was left behind in a state ravaged by the war and natural disaster, but populated by a significant number of young people full of hope, energy and commitment for reconstruction and nation-building.
The economy of Bangladesh is by and large dependent on agriculture as its major segment of population lives in rural areas. During the post-war era, its economy suffered a huge blow due to the political upheaval and poor control mechanism. Main constraints were frequent agitations, political unrest and numerous changes of governments that were too inexperienced to uphold stability and discipline. In such chaotic circumstances, policy formulation or planning for development was difficult.
You may also like :
- Bangladesh Supreme Court Job Circular 2019
- Power Development Board -BPDB Job Circular 2019 – Rural Power Company Limited
- BANGLADESH POLICE JOB CIRCULAR 2019
- Ministry of Home Affairs job Exam Written Result
- Ministry of Textiles & Jute Job circular | Department of Textile Bangladesh
- Ministry of Social Welfare Job Circular 2019- somaj seba
- Ministry of Planning Job Circular 2019
- University Women’s Federation College Job Circular 2019
- ICT Ministry Job Circular 2019
- Jamuna Group Job Circular 2019
- TMSS Job Circular 2019
- USHA Foundation NGO Job Circular 2019
- BEPZA Job Circular 2019
- Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular 2019 Apply Now
Don’t forget to apply within the timeline. Otherwise it will be too late for you to apply and the chance will be missed.