BKSP Job Circular 2019. It is a great BKSP employment opportunity of BKSP Job Circular 2019 for the job seekers. BKSP is the short name of Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan. BA-122 Brigadier General Md. Rashidul Hasan, NDC, AFWC, PSC joined the Directorate General of Bangladesh Sports Education Organization on 7 March. Brigadier General Md. Rashidul Hasan received commission on infantry in the Bangladesh Army on June 8, and has served as commanding officer in various command, staff and instructional appointments with outstanding professionalism and ability.
He received a Master’s Degree in Defense Studies from Defense Services Command and Staff College, Mirpur, and completed an “Armed Forces War Course” from National Defense College in Mirpur at 25. Brigadier General Md. Rashidul Hasan received his MBA degree with Distinction from Northern University, besides gaining military professionalism and skills.
Job Source: The Daily Jugantor
Published on: 16 October, 2019
Application deadline: 20 November, 2019
Published on: 23 July, 2019
Application Deadline: 01 September, 2019
Bangladesh Krira Shiksha Protisthan
Bangladesh Krira Shiksha Protisthan, Telecom sector expert TIM Nurul Kabir has received the Rotary International Service Award for the highest recognition in the country. Rotary International annually BKSP honors volunteer Rotarians who use their time and talents to help others. This is seen as the highest honor of the company. Rotary International selects Rotarians from around the world each year for the award circular. Official website of bksp is www.bksp.gov.bd
BKSP Job Application Form
Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan (BKSP) stunned Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club by two runs in super over in the Dhaka Premier Division T20 Cricket League at the Khan Shaheb Osman Ali Stadium in Fatullah. Prime Doleshwar won the toss and chose to bat first. They lost two wickets in five runs. Their struggle in the middle continued as they tumbled for 111 for nine wickets in 20 overs.
Activities of BKSP
- Provide ample opportunities and facilities for science-intensive training by selecting the emerging and talented players of the country, as well as providing them with general education up to the graduation stage.
- To train potential coaches, referees and umpires to create skilled coaches, referees and umpires in the country.
- To increase the technical standards of coaches, referees and umpires in the country.
- Provide proper training to national teams before participating in international games.
- Conducting certificate courses for coaches, referees and umpires;
- Acting as a sports information center;
- Providing publications on sports books, periodicals, bulletins and contemporary information;
- To undertake all sorts of activities in the interest of implementing the functions described in the Ordinance.
This year, BKSP has received 3 Rotarian Awards from around the world job circular. TIM Nurul Kabir received the award from Bangladesh. Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Pritisthan BKSP The Rotary District Governor officially handed over the award. Nurul Kabir is a former secretary general of mobile phone operators organization Amatb, who has a long 5 years experience in the information technology and telecom sectors.