In Bangladesh there are two types of banks. They are- government banks and private banks. Premier Bank Limited is a private sector commercial bank based in Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Premier Bank Current Account helps you manage your daily finances. The Premier Bank Savings Account gives you the freedom.
It is a great opportunity for the job seekers that Premier Bank Job Circular 2019 has been published recently. The Premier Bank Limited is one of the most progressive and prestigious Banks in the country. The Bank has initiated its transformation process with a new business model and strategy. In the process of the journey, the Bank is going to recruit the talents as (i) Probationary Officer and (ii) Trainee Junior Officer (Cash).
Premier Bank Limited Job Circular Details
The Premier Bank Limited is one of the most progressive and prestigious Banks in the country. The Bank has initiated its transformation process with a new business model and strategy. In the process of the journey, the Bank is going to recruit the talents as (i) Probationary Officer and (ii) Trainee Junior Officer (Cash).
Academic Qualifications for Probationary Officer (PO):
• Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00/equivalent in Post-Graduation and Graduation Degree (4 years) in any discipline from a reputed University.
• Minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00/ equivalent in both Higher Secondary School (HSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination.
Benefits and Career Development for POs:
• Salary during 1st year and 2nd year of probation period will be BDT 32,000.00 (consolidated) and BDT 37,000.00 (consolidated) respectively. After successful completion of probation period POs will be confirmed as Officer with approved scale of pay.
• During the probation period the probationary officers will receive Foundation Training and undergo extensive Job rotation programs in different functional areas of banking in Branches
b) Academic Qualifications for Trainee Junior Officer (Cash):
• Minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00/equivalent in Graduation Degree (3/4 years) in any discipline from a reputed University.
• Minimum GPA 2.50 out of 5.00/ equivalent in both Higher Secondary School (HSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination.
Benefits and Career Development for TJOs (Cash):
• After satisfactory completion of 01 year probation period the TJOs will be absorbed as Junior Officer (Cash). Salary during probation period is BDT 24,500.00 (consolidated) and after confirmation salary will be BDT 32,500.00.
• During the probation period the TJOs (cash) will undergo for orientation and extensive functional training programs on different aspects of banking including Law & Practices of Banking.
c) Other professional requirements for both the positions:
• Age not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as on January 31, 2019 • Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Bangla.
• IT Savvy, Strong command especially in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
d) General advice to the applicants:
i) Candidates satisfying job requirements are requested to apply for any of the above positions specifying regional preference of work i.e. Dhaka Division, Chattogram Division, Rajshahi Division, Sylhet Division, Khulna Division, Mymensingh Division, Rangpur Division, Barishal Division or any other place in Bangladesh
ii) Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and subsequent interview before final selection. Final selection of the candidates is the discretion of the Management of the Bank
iii)The Management reserves the right to screen and shortlist potential candidates based on the academic merit, job requirements and regional interest vi
vi) The y Bankp rpersuasion reserves during rt ihne, rightt the selectionto acceptprocesso re jec,tvai ylead o or 1101 of ethe applications disqualification without aa candidature assigning ea any reason, whatsoever Interested candidates having above qualifications are encouraged to apply through http://premierbankltd.com/pblicareers/
Application Deadline: February 24, 2019
Only online application will be accepted
Premier Bank Job Circular
The Premier Bank Limited
Book Your Premier Position Join the winning team
You may also see the following job circulars:
- Bangladesh Food Safety Authority Job Circular 2019 – www.bfsa.gov.bd
- Ministry of Industries (MOIND) Job Circular 2019 -industries minister.
- Circular 2019-cambrian.edu.bd
- Bangladesh Election Commission Job Circular 2019
- Islami Bank Job Circular
- Bangladesh Tea Board Job Circular 2019
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET), Gazipur Job Circular
- Combined 3 Bank Senior Officer Result
- Jessore University of Science and Technology Job Circular 2019
- Bangladesh Accreditation Board (BAB) Job Circular 2019
- GAS TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED (GTCL)JOB Circular 2019 Exam Result
- NRCCB Job Circular 2019 Exam Date Published
People also Search related to premier bank limited job circular 2019, premier bank trainee junior officer job circular. Premier bank job circular 2018, premier bank bd job circular 2018. Prime bank limited career, premier bank job circular 2019. Premier bank jobs circular bd. Premier bank junior officer salary. Premier bank job circular dec 2017.
NCC bank job circular, private bank job circular 2018. www standard bank bd com career Islami bank bd jobs prime bank bd jobs. Premier bank board of directors grameenphone jobs Bangladesh prime bank limited career. BD jobs trust bank nrb job circular city bank job application premier bank salary structure. About premier bank premier bank job circular dec 2017 premier bank organogram . Trust bank bangladesh job circular 2018 dhaka bank job circular 2018 admit card eastern bank apply online.
Our Social Community:
You can join our facebook group to get update: Our Facebook Group
You can also visit our Facebook Page: Our Facebook Page