Trust Bank Job Circular 2019. The recent published Trust Bank Job Circular 2019 is giving opportunity by www.trustbank.com.bd to the job seekers. If you have the required qualifiaction fulfilled, then apply as early as possible. This trust bank circular is a circular for the job candidates. Banking job is very much popular in BD. Specially the job seeker candidates live this type of job very much. You should apply as early as possible before the deadline.
Trust Bank Job Circular 2019 Details
Job Type: Bank Job
Organization: Trust Bank Limited
Nature of Job: permanent
Salary: As per bank policy
Age limit: See the circular
Published on: 19 August, 2019
Application Deadline: 29 August, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the Bank’s legal matters
- Ensuring proper delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Scrutinize legal documents prior to filing the suit before the court, and settlement agreements.
- Scrutinize the legal risks involved in various business deals and share the same with the Management.
- Provide appropriate legal guidance to recovery team and initiate legal procedure
- Scrutinize contracts and agreements and ensuring compliance of the legal issues
- Scrutinize all legal notices and related documentation of defaulter clients
- Assess case information to determine the appropriate legal and administrative course of action to recover classified loans
- Identification of documentary lapses before and after the disbursement of loans
- Liaison with the panel Lawyers on legal matters of TBL including Recovery suits
- Any other legal issues which are linked to the routine function of TBL
Job Nature: Full Time
Educational Requirements: Master of Law (LLM)
Experience Requirements: At least 10 year(s)
- Sound knowledge on Bank Company Act, Companies Act, Labour Law, ArtharinAdalat Ain, NI Act, Contract Act, Evidence Act, Security Exchange Commission Act, Power of Attorney Act, Transfer & Registration of Properties related Act and others
- Enrollment with Bangladesh Bar Council
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Not mentioned
If You want to apply Trust bank job circular you have to visit there official website or bdjobs.com . For Next Updates about Trust bank limited job Vacancy Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
You may also like the following job circulars:
- Janata Bank Executive Officer (EO) Final Viva Result 2019
- Premier Bank Job Circular 2019 | Primer Bank Limited Job Circular
- Bangladesh Food Safety Authority Job Circular 2019 – www.bfsa.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Circular
- Ministry of Industries (MOIND) Job Circular 2019 -industries minister
Trust Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks having a spread network of 111branches & SME centers, 222 ATM Booths, over 20,000 Paypoints and 65 POS in 55 Branches across Bangladesh and plans to open more branches to cover the important commercial areas in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and other areas in 2018. The bank, sponsored by the Army Welfare Trust (AWT), is first of its kind in the country. With a wide range of modern corporate and consumer financial products Trust Bank has been operating in Bangladesh since 1999 and has achieved public confidence as a sound and stable bank.
In 2001, the bank introduced automated branch banking system to increase efficiency and improve customer service. During the year 2005, the bank moved one step further and introduced ATM services for its customers.
January 2007, Trust Bank successfully launched Online Banking Services which facilitate Any Branch Banking, ATM Banking, Phone Banking, SMS Banking, & Internet Banking to all customers.
Trust Bank is a customer oriented financial institution. It remains dedicated to meet up with the ever growing expectations of the customer because at Trust Bank, customer is always at the center.
Our Social Community:
Join our facebook group to get update:Our Facebook Group
Visit our Facebook Page: Our Facebook Page