Unimed Unihealth Job Circular
Unimed Unihealth Job Circular 2019 has been published recently in a daily. Unimed Unihealth job circular 2019 is creating a career opportunity for the job seekers. The company is an international corporate company for medicine production and marketing. If you have the required qualification then attend the walk in interview to get the job. Who know that this job may be a turning point for your career building.
UniMed & UniHealth Mfg. Ltd
UniMed UniHealth began its journey in the year 1997 in Bangladesh by introducing life-saving and innovative pharmaceutical products from world class pharmaceutical companies like Grunenthal, Biotest, Abbott, Janssen and Vifor.
A team of dedicated professionals having experience in multinational and leading local pharmaceutical companies under the leadership of Mr M Mosaddek Hossain prepared the plan, determined the strategies and progressed to develop the organization. Within a short period of time, the organization could successfully introduce a number of new chemical entities (NCEs) providing improved benefits to the patients. more?
Unimed Unihealth Job Circular Details
Job Type: Pharma job
Company Name: UniMed & UniHealth Mfg. Ltd
Published in the Daily Prothom Alo
Job Published on 19th July, 2019
Walk in interview date: 22, 23, 24 & 25 July, 2019
Unimed unihealth Pharmacetuicals Ltd is looking for suitable candidates to join as Medical Promotion Officer.
- Masters/Graduate in any discipline having science up to HSC or SSC level
- Age below 30 years
- Willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh
- Sincere, hard working and willing to build career in sales
- Having good communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Medical detailing
- Generating prescriptions from doctors
- Collecting orders
- Attractive compensation package
- Attractive monthly & quarterly incentive scheme
- Medical assistance for employee & family members
- Faster career progression
- Provident fund, gratuity & group life insurance
- Requisite training provided
Documents to be brought for the walk in interview:
- A detailed resume
- 02 recent passport size colour photographs
- National ID card (Original & photocopy)
- All academic certificates (original & photocopy)
The development of manufacturing capabilities in the year 2000 allowed introduction of a large number of branded generics in a number of specialty therapeutic areas.
UniMed UniHealth ensured highest quality products from the beginning through procurement of active ingredients and excipients from selected and controlled sources, systematically processing in well designed and equipped facilities in compliance to regulatory requirements maintaining cGMP, GLP and ISO standards.
UniMed UniHealth organized professional marketing with focused promotion through dedicated well trained teams and supplied the products throughout the country with its own developed distribution network.
UniMed UniHealth believes and adheres to values like Quality, Knowledge and Responsibility in all aspects of its operation and earned respect and recognition of its valued customers in the healthcare sector of Bangladesh.
Join Our Facebook community: