DNC job circular 2019. Recently Department of Narcotics control DNC job circular 2019 has been published in a reputed daily. If you want to get the job, then apply as early as possible. Don’t forget to apply within the timeline. But you must have the required qualification for the job. See the recent all job circulars, job exam result, exam schedule, seat plan, notice and all the job related update information in our website. Visit our website regularly.
DNC job circular 2019
- Organization Name: Department of Narcotics Control – DNC
- Job Type : Government Job
- Nature : Permanent job
- Age limit : See the details in the circular
- Job Location: details in the circular
- How to apply: See the circular
- No of Vacancy: mentioned in circular
- Salary: According to National Pay Scale 2015.
- Application Fee : read the circular
- Number of Post : read the circular
- Job description: See the circular
- Other Benefits: As per organization policy.
- Additional Job Requirements: See the circular
- Experience Requirements: see the circular
- Qualification: See in the image.
Source: the Daily Bangladesh Pratidin
Published on: 19 September, 2019
Application Deadline: 15 October, 2019
In the socio-economic, cultural and historical context of Bangladesh, the use of drugs is very ancient. The British East India Company started the first opium farming and opium business in India for their commercial interests and issued a decree and appointed some officers for it. The British produce opium in India and make huge money by exporting to other countries of the world including China and opening opium shops in this country. With the adoption of the opium business under government control, the first opium law introduced in 8th and the opium department established by amending the opium law.
Then revenue started from maize and liquor, and Bengal Excise Act and Bengal Excise Department established in that year. Apart from opium, alcohol and marijuana, the government enacted The Dangerous Drugs Act-1930 in the outbreak of various drugs made with opium and cocaine. Similarly, the government enacted the Opium Smoking Act-1932 in the 52nd and the Dangerous Drugs Rules-1939 for controlling opium consumption. The Prohibtion Rules-1950 created to control alcohol consumption for Muslims after the establishment of Pakistan in that year. The Opium sales Rules-1957 created in Pakistan during the Pakistan era. Then in the sixties, the Bengal Excise Department renamed as the Excise and Taxation Department and placed under the Finance Ministry.
More about Department of Narcotics Control
After the emergence of Bangladesh through the Great War, the Excise and Taxation Department reorganized and transferred to the National Board of Revenue through the name of the Directorate of Narcotics and Liquor. In 1982, the production and marketing of codeine mixed coffee syrups, alcohol-containing health tonics, tablets, syrups, etc. banned. The ban on opium and deadlife banned in that year and the cultivation of cannabis stopped in that year and all cannabis shops removed in that year.
Subsequently on January 2, the Narcotics Control Act, 3 was enacted and the Narcotics and Liquor was established in the same year under the then Secretariat of the President under the control of the Narcotics Control Directorate. The department then transferred to the Ministry of Home Affairs on 7 September. Department of Drug Control under the Ministry of Home Affairs of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
You may also like the following job circulars:
- Ministry of Industries (MOIND) Job Circular 2019 -industries minister
- Grameenphone Job Circular
- ASA ngo job circular
- BRAC Job Circular 2019 – BRAC Jobs
- Janata Bank Executive Officer (EO) Final Viva Result 2019
- Premier Bank Job Circular 2019 | Primer Bank Limited Job Circular
- BEACON Pharmaceuticals Job Circular
- Bangladesh Food Safety Authority Job Circular 2019 – www.bfsa.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Circular
- General pharmaceuticals Job Circular – pharmaceutical jobs
- Ibn Sina Pharmaceuticals job Circular 2019
- NAVANA Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular – NAVANA Group 2019
- Bashundhara Group Job Circular 2019
- ICT Ministry Job Circular 2019
- Ministry of Planning Job Circular 2019
- Radiant Pharmaceuticals Job Circular 2019 – pharma jobs
- MSS NGO Job Circular 2019 – Manabik Sahajya Sangstha mssbd.org
- Ministry of Social Welfare Job Circular 2019- somaj seba