Dudok Anti Corruption Commission job circular 2019 – www.acc.org.bd . The recent Dudok Anti Corruption Commission job circular 2019 publishes in a reputed daily in Bangladesh. The circular is a big circular. If you think you have the required qualification, then apply as early as possible. Don’t miss the chance to get the job. study hard, take adquate preparation for the mentioned job and seat for the exam while it will arrange. But before everything, you have to read the job circular carefully and apply for the job online. Hurry up!!!
Dudok Anti Corruption Commission job circular Details
- Organization : Anti corruption Commission Bangladesh – Dudok
- Job Type: Government job.
- Nature of job: Permanent job
- Salary: As per govt policy
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years.
- Source: Online
- Published on: 18 November, 2019
- Application Deadline: 19 December, 2019
Commission comprises of one Chairman and two Commissioners. Presently, Ex Sr. Secretary of the Government Mr. Iqbal Mahood holds the post of the Chairman while the two Commissioners are Ex Distrct Judge Mr A F M Aminul Islam and Ex Senior Secretary to the Government Dr Md Mozammel Haque Khan. The chairman presides over all the meetings, and however, a Commissioner nominated by the Chairman may preside the meeting in his absence from the office. Two Commissioners including the Chairman can fullfill the requisite quorum.The Chairman and two Commissioners are appointed by the President for a period of five years on the recommendation of the Selection Committee constituted under Section 7 of the ACC Act, 2004. Their tenures are secured with the provision that “No Commissioner shall be removed from office except on similar grounds and in accordance with the similar procedures as apply to the removal of a judge of the Supreme Court”. The Chairman and the Commissioners enjoy the status and privileges of a judge of the Appellate Division and the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh respectively.
Functions of Dudok
The Commission may discharge any or all of the following functions:- (a) Inquiry and investigation into the offences set out in the schedule. (b) File and conduct cases under this Act on the basis of investigation and inquiry under clause (a). (c) Inquire into any allegation of corruption on its own initiative, or upon an application filed by an aggrieved person or by any person on his/her behalf. (d) Perform any duty entrusted to the commission by anti-corruption laws. (e) Review the legally accepted measures for preventing corruption and submit recommendations to the President their effective implementation. (f) Carry out research on the prevention of corruption and submit recommendations to the President regarding the actions to be taken on the basis of the research findings. (g) Promote the values of honesty and integrity in order to prevent corruption and take measures to build up mass awareness against corruption. (h) Arrange seminars, symposiums, workshops etc. on subjects falling within the jurisdiction of the commission. (i) Identify the sources of different types of corruption existing in Bangladesh against the backdrop of the country’s socio-economic conditions and present to the President any recommendations for appropriate action. (j) Inquire into corruption, investigate, file cases and determine the process of approval by the commission in respect of such inquiry, investigation and filing of cases. (k) Perform any other work considered necessary for the prevention of corruption.
- BANGLADESH POLICE JOB CIRCULAR 2019 – www.police.gov.bd jobs
- Ministry of Water Resources Job Circular 2019 – www.mowr.gov.bd
- BPDB JOB CIRCULAR 2019 – BANGLADESH POWER DEVELOPMENT BOARD
- Bangladesh Railway Job Circular 2019 – BD Railway cirular
- Bangladesh diesel plant limited job circular 2019
- Ministry of commerce job circular 2019
You may also like :
- Bangladesh Supreme Court Job Circular 2019
- Power Development Board -BPDB Job Circular 2019 – Rural Power Company Limited
- BANGLADESH POLICE JOB CIRCULAR 2019
- Ministry of Home Affairs job Exam Written Result
- Bangladesh Highway Police Headquarter Job Circular 2019
- ASA NGO Job Circular 2019
- BURO Bangladesh job circular 2019
- Walton job circular 2019
- Ministry of Textiles & Jute Job circular | Department of Textile Bangladesh
- Ministry of Social Welfare Job Circular 2019- somaj seba
- Ministry of Planning Job Circular 2019
- University Women’s Federation College Job Circular 2019
- ICT Ministry Job Circular 2019
- Jamuna Group Job Circular 2019
- TMSS Job Circular 2019
- USHA Foundation NGO Job Circular 2019
- BEPZA Job Circular 2019
- Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular 2019 Apply Now
Don’t forget to apply within the timeline. Otherwise it will be too late for you to apply and the chance will be missed.