RAJUK Job Circular 2023. The recently published RAJUK Job Circular 2023 has created opportunities for the job seekers. If you think you are interested for the job, then apply for the job as early as possible.
RAJUK Job Circular 2023
Application deadline: 15 December, 2023
BackgroundIn 1947, when India was partitioned, job Circular at RAJUK Dhaka became the seat of the provincial government of East Pakistan. The population increased from 0.28 million in 1951 to around 1.2 million in 1971. As the Capital of Bangladesh, which emerged as an independent country after the War of Liberation in 1971, Dhaka has now become one of the fasted growing cities in the world and its population is likely to exceed 16 million by this time.
RAJUK is trying to job Circular make the capital city Dhaka-a planned, livable and environment friendly city. To fulfill the goal of achieving a planned city. RAJUK has taken initiative to make it livable through solving housing, transportation problems and creation of large scale water based public space/open space like Hatirjheel integrated project.Formation of the Dhaka Improvement Trust (DIT)The ‘Dhaka Improvement Trust’ (DIT) was established in 1956 under the provision of the ‘Town Improvement Act -1953’ (TI Act 1953). RAJUK job Circular 2023. The objectives of the Act are aiming to improve physical and urban condition of the Dhaka City. DIT was a corporate body having supreme planning and development control power within its jurisdiction.
Governance and Trustee Board:To govern DIT, a Trustee Board was constituted with Seven Members as per provisions of the Town Improvement Act 1953. Two other Members included when the district of Narayanganj incorporated within the jurisdiction of DIT. RAJUK JOB CIRCULAR The Chairman and three other Trustees were appointed by the government notification. The members of the Trustee Board were chosen from different service agencies and different professions to involve and contribute in the development process of Dhaka. The Chairman of Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority, the Deputy Commissioner of Dhaka, the Chairman of Dhaka Municipal Committee, the Chief Engineer of Public Health and Engineering Department, and the Chairman of Narayanganj Municipal Committee were ex-officio trusts.
You may also like the following job circulars:
- Department of Social Services Job Circular 2023
- BCL Food and Beverage Ltd Job Circular 2023
- DC Office Job Circular 2023
- Grameenphone Job Circular
- ASA ngo job circular
- BRAC Job Circular 2023 – BRAC Jobs
- Premier Bank Job Circular 2023 | Primer Bank Limited Job Circular
- BEACON Pharmaceuticals Job Circular
- Bangladesh Food Safety Authority Job Circular 2023 – www.bfsa.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Circular
- General pharmaceuticals Job Circular – pharmaceutical job
- ICT Ministry Job Circular 2023
- Ministry of Planning Job Circular 2023
- Radiant Pharmaceuticals Job Circular 2023 – pharma jobs
- NAVANA Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular – NAVANA Group 2023
- Bashundhara Group Job Circular 2023
- Ministry of Social Welfare Job Circular 2023- somaj seba