Payra Port Authority Job Circular 2023. The recently published Payra Port Authority Job Circular 2023 has created opportunity for the job seekers. If you want to get the job, then apply as early as possible. But you must have the required qualification for the job. See the recent all job circulars, job exam result, exam schedule, seat plan, notice and all the job related update information in our website. Visit our website regularly. Don’t forget to apply within the timeline.
Payra Port Authority Job Circular Details
- Organization Name: Payra Port Authority – PPA
- Job Type : Government Job
- Nature : Permanent job
- How to apply: See the circular
- No of Vacancy: mentioned in circular
- Number of Post : read the circular
- Salary: According to National Pay Scale 2023.
- Application Fee : read the circular
- Age limit : See the details in the circular
- Job Location: details in the circular Job description: See the circular
- Additional Job Requirements: See the circular
- Experience Requirements: see the circular
- Other Benefits: As per organization policy.
- Qualification: See in the image.
- Source: online
- Published on: 19 November, 2023
- Application Deadline: 05 December, 2023
About Payra Port Authority
Payra Sea Port is the 3rd sea port of Bangladesh located in general area in between latitude 21o15’- 22o00’ North and longitude 90o00’- 90o30’ East on the bank of Rabnabad Channel under Kalapara, a sub district of Patuakali. In order to increase the economic activities in the central zone and meet the future demand, Payra Sea Port Act 2023 was passed in National Parliament on 10 November 2023. Honourable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated country’s 3rd seaport named as “Payra Sea Port” at Rabnabad Channel at Patuakhali district on 19 November 2023.
Government has taken Short, Mid & Long Term Plan to develop a state of art modern sea port. As Short Term Plan, Payra Port Authority is set operate the port activities by off loading cargos from motherships at outer/inner anchorage and transported to the hinterlands through river routes. All the necessary preparations like Custom Clearance Facilities, VHF communication, Banking, enlistment of Ship handling operators, C&F, Shipping agent, Channel Marking with Laying of Buoys at River and approach channel, Marking of Payra inner and outer Anchorage area, Implementation of ISPS code, UN Locator Code, and port security including a Bangladesh Coastguard station with high speed vessel and manpower etc have been completed.
You may also like the following job circulars:
- Ministry of Industries (MOIND) Job Circular 2023 -industries minister
- DNC job circular 2023
- Department of Social Services Job Circular 2023
- BCL Food and Beverage Ltd Job Circular 2023
- DC Office Job Circular 2023
- Grameenphone Job Circular
- ASA ngo job circular
- BRAC Job Circular 2023 – BRAC Jobs
- Premier Bank Job Circular 2023 | Primer Bank Limited Job Circular
- BEACON Pharmaceuticals Job Circular
- Bangladesh Food Safety Authority Job Circular 2023 – www.bfsa.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Circular
- General pharmaceuticals Job Circular – pharmaceutical job
- NAVANA Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular – NAVANA Group 2023
- Bashundhara Group Job Circular 2023
- ICT Ministry Job Circular 2023
- Ministry of Planning Job Circular 2023
- Radiant Pharmaceuticals Job Circular 2023 – pharma jobs
- Ministry of Social Welfare Job Circular 2023- somaj seba